Friday 3rd September 2010 12:38 PM
A simple, easy recipe that is delicious and light. Serves 4-6.
1 tablespoon 'light' soy sauce
How to make it
1. Place the soy sauce, sherry (if using) and sesame oil in the mixing bowl. Mix well, then add the chicken.
2. Toss the chicken to coat it in the liquid. Cover the bowl and set it aside for the chicken to marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Half fill the pan with water. Seat the steamer (lid on) over the pan and bring the water to boiling.
4. Brush the foil lightly with oil. Place a piece of chicken in the centre of each piece of foil and top each with spring onion, ginger, carrot and celery.
5. Fold the foil to enclose the chicken and seal the edges well. Place the parcels in the steamer and steam for 12-15 minutes.
6. Serve hot with rice.
Posted 12:38 PM | Permalink