Tuesday 13th December 2011 3:18 PM
Delicious Four Cheese Ravioli.
30g grated Parmesan cheese
- large mixing bowl
How to make it
1. To make the filling, combine the grated cheeses, parsley and freshly ground black pepper in a mixing bowl.
2. Using the biscuit cutter, cut 30 discs of pasta (click here for recipe). Put a tablespoon of the filling in the centre of 15 discs.
3. Brush beaten egg round the edge of each disc and place another disc on top and press firmly around the edge to seal in the filling.
4. Plunge the completed Ravioli into a large saucepan of rapidly boiling water and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Drain well and serve hot, dressed with pesto.
Posted 3:18 PM | Permalink